I want to thank, Wolfie, at What Was I Thinking, for the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so much! How fun to get an award for this blog--For the Love of Irish Wolfhounds!
The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
As for the 15 bloggers, please see my Blog Roll on my blog, Beautiful Mustang, they are all my favorites, and I read them every day. They are all quite different-some are horse people, artists, writers, dog lovers--a large collection of interesting people and stories.
Now, for seven things about me--seven unusual things about me....
1. I love to hot tub (almost 12 months out of the year) with my husband and a cigar. We like to look at our horses, let a glass of wine float (the stemmed ones float really well) and smoke a stogie together. If you read someday, I've died of throat or lung or tongue cancer, you have my permission to blame it on this particular bad habit of mine.
2. I'm really bad with money. I really don't "get" the phrase, There's no more money. I mean, I can understand it intellectually, but not practically. Luckily for me, my husband does.
3. I love to watch reruns of Frasier and the PBS version of Sherlock Holmes. Love them. Love them.
4. My first car was a yellow Datsun pick-up from the '70's. It had bad rings and blew smoke every time I shifted. I paid $500.00 for it from the lemon lot. Oddly enough, even though it could barely push 50 mph, I managed to get tickets in it. I think the cops saw me coming from all the smoke and probably thought---This will be fun! Lucky for me, the truck was hit by another vehichle when it was parked--like winning the Lottery!!--and I got a new car out of the deal--um, a newer car.
(Riagan's dad, Keller, US and Intl Champion)
5. I want to "show" my Irish Wolfhound, but I have no real idea how. I might give it a try this spring, despite that.
6. I have to wear arch supports.
7. I LoVE, LOVe, Love boots. I try to wear them all year 'round. If I had an endless supply of money, I'd buy more, more, more. I'd love to have a pair for every mood, every day, every outfit, every whim. Ahhhh....if only.
Thanks again, Wolfie!!!