Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Riagan is Better

Well, that was scary. Riagan went off food and didn't go to the bathroom yesterday. However, it's been solved! She's gone to the bathroom both outside and INSIDE today! (Usually, I wouldn't be all too happy about the inside one, but in this case, YAY!)

I let it dominate and somewhat ruin my day. When one of my animals is sick, I can do nothing but hover over them. My husband, on the other hand, is quick to point out it will all be okay, everything's all right, etc. And he is correct 99 percent of the time....but the other 1 percent, he's wrong!

So, I'll continue to take seriously every possible threat to my animal's welfare. But for the time being, we're out of the woods.


  1. Just getting caught up with my reading. It's always worrisome when one of our fur babies is not well. If she's pooping, sounds like she's well on the road to recovery. She's not lethargic and she's eating/drinking. My Cairn sometimes doesn't eat all day (we feed our twice a day). Perhaps Riagan just strained a muscle while playing that is causing her to gag. Weird stuff like that happens, particularly when you have a large puppy involved. :-)

  2. That's true, and she does play hard. I wouldn't be surprised.

  3. Gorgeous babies! Love their unique color. I've only seen gray wolfhounds. Look like they have gentle souls too.